- you have not previously expressly consented
- data processing is required to fulfill or conclude a contract in which you are involved,
- the data processing is done or required by a legal obligation imposed on us to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person or
- the processing of your data is required to protect overwhelming, legitimate interests of us or another.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on freiwilliger basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. All employees are u.a. committed to data secrecy.
The provider of our website(s) automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the page you visited before),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and
- the time of the server request.
A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of any indications of illegal use.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
On our side so-called "cookies" are used. These simplify and accelerate the control of your visit to our website. Allowing cookies can be disabled in the settings of most browsers.
Responsible supervisory authority for data protection
The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg, PO Box 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart // Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart Tel.: 0711/61 55 41 - 0 Fax: 0711/61 55 41 - 15 E-Mail: email@example.com Internet: http://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
To protect your requests via the internet form, we use the reCAPTCHA service of Google Inc. (Google). The query is used to distinguish whether the input is made by a human or abusive by automated, mechanical processing.
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar. When SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us generally can not be read by third parties.
Processing data (customer and contract data)
We collect, process and use personal data only insofar as they are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of a contract or legal relationship (inventory data). When personal data is processed, it will only be stored by us for as long as the purpose of the data processing justifies. The concrete storage duration we can not predict because z. B. the implementation and fulfillment of a contract or legal relationship may take different lengths. Since a contract may subsequently give rise to subsequent claims (eg in the case of defects), your data will be stored until all possible follow-up claims have become statute-barred.
We collect, process and use personal data on the use of our website (usage data) only insofar as this is necessary in order to enable or charge the user for the use of the service.
Data transfer at the conclusion of the contract for services and digital content
We only transfer personal data to third parties if this is necessary within the scope of the contract, for example to the bank responsible for processing the payment.
A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressly consented to the transmission. A transfer of your data to third parties without explicit consent, such as for advertising purposes, does not occur.
You can ask us:
- Comprehensive information about your stored data and the purposes of processing your data,
- correcting inaccurate or supplementing incomplete data,
- the complete deletion of your personal data if its storage no longer serves a material purpose or if you have revoked your consent to the processing of data if there is no legal basis for the further storage of your data (eg the execution of a contract already concluded),
- the restriction of the processing of your data, if the data are incorrect, the processing of your data would be illegal, you need your data for the assertion of legal claims or an objection to your data processing is checked and
- To transfer your data to another person you have designated as far as technically feasible.
The above-mentioned rights are only available to the person whose data is affected. In order to prevent misuse of the aforementioned rights, we reserve the right to demand reliable proof of your identity.